Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's been awhile

Hey guys!! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to put something up here. We have just been really busy, yet nothing major has been going on. I seem to be shopping a lot trying to get Ethan ready for school. I am lucky it's only kindergarten though. He doesn't care what he wears to school.


For the past week Ethan has been up at my parents' house. It was so weird not having him here. The house was so quiet. He's the perfect son, too. He'd get on the phone with us and tell us how much he missed us but then tell us about his day. I don't have any new pictures of him except the one I'm putting up. Soon we will though. Ashley is coming back on Wednesday so hopefully she'll be our own personal little photographer again. The picture I am putting up is from today. My parents took us out to lunch for his birthday and they sang to him and took his picture. So, that's the picture I put up. It was hilarious watching his face as they sang to him. It went from normal, to complete confusion, to something close to fear to smiling during the few minutes they sang. It was his first birthday at a restaurant experience.

So, we have a big week coming up. Tuesday is Ethan's birthday. I have all of his birthday shopping done. Yay!! Then Wednesday Ashley is coming out here and then on Friday we leave for the Dave Matthews concert at the Gorge. We're going Friday and Saturday nights. I am so excited. I think the group we are going with will be a lot of fun too. I'm bringing the kids too. Ethan is super excited. We are taking him to the concert instead of having a birthday party this year. I just hope one of the nights he plays Dream Girl, which is one of his favorite songs. It will be a good weekend.

Well, I am going to go ahead and upload some pics. I think I am starting to just ramble on and on. I hope everyone is doing well. I will add more soon. Ciao.

1 comment:

Laura McGee said...

cute pictures!! love them!!