Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gone Bowling

So, Ethan has been bugging us to go bowling for a couple of weeks so today we decided to go bowling. Derek slipped on the ice yesterday so he wasn't sure if he would be able to go so I asked a few people by my parents house, but since it was last minute everyone seemed to have other plans. So, we went back home and tried to go bowling on post. Of course today had to be the day for league bowling so thanks to our GPS we found the next closest place in Olympia and finally got to go bowling. Derek even decided to come even though his arm was really bothering him where he fell. So, bowling was a blast. They can program the lanes so that the bumpers only come up for some players. So unlike when I was a kid, Ethan didn't get a zillion gutter balls. It's awesome.
So, he was happy about the bowling trip. I have a ton of pictures from our outing. I'm sure I drove the people in the neighboring lanes crazy with all the flashing, but who cares. I got fun pictures. Ethan's version of bowling was pretty funny. He would run to the end of the lane and then basically drop the ball.Half of the time the ball would barely make it to the end of the lane, but it was great and we all had a blast. So, here's the pictures:

1 comment:

Laura McGee said...

looks like you guys had a great time! im glad! :) too bad we werent able to go sorry!