Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's going to be a great year

I hope everyone has already begun a great new year. It is so weird to think that another year has already passed. As soon as midnight hit Ethan sat on my lap and told me how this was the year he was going to be 6 and start 1st grade. I am slowly realizing that the kids are not going to stop growing up and I will continue to get older.

My wish for everybody this year is to enjoy life. Not just like we all say, let's enjoy life. But take opportunities when you have them. Don't wait for tomorrow or next week, or when you have more time. Do it now, whatever "it" might be. I'm not the best at it but I am going to try.

Here's some pictures of the kids that Laura took the other day. Enjoy them.

1 comment:

Laura McGee said...

i hope it will be a great year. i want to do lots of things, but most importantly i want to enjoy my time wtih Kason and watch him grow. taking nothing for granted.