Friday, May 16, 2008

The sun is shining

So, the sun has been out in Washington and so we have all been playing in the sunshine. I love the summers here. The sky is always soooooo blue and there is so much green. Last summer seemed a little bit short. I think we actually had rain in August, which never happens. Anyway, here's some fun in the sun pics for you. I'll have more tomorrow or the day after of our beach trip.

Laura took Addie and Kason to this park. I've never been but it looks pretty cool
I do believe that Ethan is in fact part monkey. He doesn't even climb this pole he walks up it. Yummy PancakesWe went to the Wildlife Refuge down the hill from our house and Ethan loved looking at all the birdsEthan had a blast on the Slip 'n Slide. I was so excited it was warm enough.

No comments: