Thursday, June 5, 2008

Addie's Monkey Adventure

So, here's a little girl who knows what she wants and does what she can to get it. Laura was in the kitchen or something when all of a sudden Addie is screaming bloody murder from the living room. Laura thought she was hurt or something so she goes running in to check on her. She finds Addie at the front door with her monkey backpack on, trying to open the front door. Because this is a regular occurance we have to keep the front door locked. Addie couldn't get it opened so she started screaming. So here is the progression of Addie getting outside.

Laura!! Let me out!!! I've got my backpack!!
I just have to get the handle
Oooh! I think I've got it.

Yay!! I've alomost made it!!

I see freedom!!

Ready!! Set!! Go!!

What do you mean it's raining outside???

What? You've got crackers?? Okay, let's go in.

No comments: