Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're Going to the Zoo

On June 10th I took the kids and laura to the Portland Zoo. We met up with another couple and their daughter, Ciana, down there and we had a blast. I grew up going to the zoo in Portland so it was great to take the kids there. Ethan gets very excited about seeing things I used to do when I was a kid. Afterward Laura talked me into going to a restaurant called Costa Vida. It is a little like Taco del Mar but nicer and yummier. She used to go to a similar place in Utah and has missed it since she lived there. It was a long day but a great day. We all had a blast.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I remember when we bought that peach jacket for addie at lake fair. I thought it was going to take forever for her to be able to wear that. Stop growing addie!