Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gone for the weekend

So, last weekend Derek and I joined the rest of my family in Leavenworth for Oktoberfest. We always try and take the kids but this year I decided that I wanted a break. I had asked Laura but she had some other stuff going on so Iasked her friend Brooke if she would want to watch the kids this weekend. She gladly accepted and watch Addie and Ethan along with her daughter, Brianna, for the weekend. It sounds like they had a lot of fun although I'm sure Brooke was exhausted by the end of the weekend. Good practice for that big family she wants. I think she wants 4 kids so she was able to get a little taste of more than one for a little bit. Don't worry Jack and Niki, your turn is coming. I will make sure to provide you with sufficient birth control as soon as we have a weekend that comes together. Anyway, Brooke took them to a kids fair in Lacey and to the park and even took some pictures of the kids I thought I would share. I threw in a few extras at the end here.

Addie is always okay if she can find her belly button


Addie got ahold of a pen and attacked herself with it.


Addie loves Sassy Kitty

No comments: