Friday, February 13, 2009

Cristian's Birthday

Most of you know that we have an extra kidlet for a month. It has been interesting to say the least but we are starting to find out way and things are starting to come together. I can only imagine how big of a change Cristian must be going through. We all get very used to our lives and kids are no different. They roll with the punches better than adults but it still hits them. But he's doing awesome and so are we. So, unfortunately his mom's days in the field fell over his birthday. He was still excited about his birthday though. The night before his birthday we put the boys to bed at the usual 8:30. I got home a little bit late but I was downstairs putting frosting on the cupcakes for him to take to school. I heard Derek talking to one of the boys upstairs. Then he kinda laughed and made a comment about him already being dressed and everything. I knew it couldn't be Ethan since he'd live in his pajamas if we let him but i still called up the stairs and asked. I had Derek send Cristian down and let him help me put sprinkles on the cupcakes. And of course I let him have a sampling of the cupcakes...just to make sure he liked them. So, here's some pics:

Cristian coming downstairs at 10:30PM
Sprinkling the cupcakes
Testing the cupcakes
The "ice cream cone" cupcakes I made for his birthday at school
Waking up in the morning
He says he's 7 years old!!

No comments: