Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Silly pictures

So, I have been bad and my usual once a week posting has been stretched out to two-ish weeks so I have a couple of posts for you I think today. So in this post I will just have some silly pictures that I've got.

Doesn't she have the most beautiful eyes??
My sweet sweet boy
Isn't she sexy??
This was so cute watching them wrestle. Ethan was not even a little bit rough with her and they were laughing and giggling the whole time.So, I'm not sure I can explain what was going on right here but it was so extremely funny I am going to try. So, Addie was laying on her back and started say "o-o-o-o-o and moving her hands back and forth away from her face. I have no idea what she was doing or why but it cracked me up and she thought it was hilarious. She kept doing it over and over again. It was great.
Addie decided to decorate her room. Isn't it beautiful? I love the crib art.

1 comment:

Laura McGee said...

oh man i dont miss cleaning that up!