Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fun weekend

So, hopefully you all had a great weekend, because we did. As I said before my mom took me and Alisha to Ocean Shores. We had a blast. We gambled, played on the beach and just hung out with the girls. It was a much needed getaway for mom. I didn't realize that Ocean Shores was so close to home. I think I may take the kids there next week since Derek will be on call.

Since I was leaving Derek decided to take Ash and the kids on an overnight camping trip in one of our many national forests. They hiked and camped and had a blast. They got back a few hours ago covered in dirt. They were pretty darn cute all dirty like that. So, I have some pictures for you of their trip along with a couple from July 4th. Have a great week everyone.

Addie and daddy on July 4th,
Daddy accidentally knocked her over while
trying to help her and she bumped her
head on the ground.
Ethan petting the animals at the Freedom Fair
petting zoo.
Taking a break on the long hike

Playing in the lake on the camping trip

Ashley and Addie pouting for the camera

Ethan loves cherries from Olympia's Farmer's market

No comments: