Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy weekend!!

Hey guys! No pictures today. Probably on Monday. I hope you all had a great week. I love having Wednesday off and I wish we could do that every week. Thursday was like having a new Monday, but having a Monday the day before Friday is awesome.

I am ditching the family for 24 hours this weekend. My mom and my sister are taking me to Ocean Shores tomorrow. I told my mom that I wanted to do something with just us girls since we haven't done that in so long so this is what my mom and sister came up with. It should be a lot of fun and I heard a crazy rumor that alcohol will be involved in the fun. You can't beat a good margarita. So, between Derek and ashley they shold be good watching the kids for a little bit. I always seem to be more appreciated after ditching out for a little bit.

Anyway, Ashley has gotten ahold of my camera and loves to take pictures so hopefully I'll have lots of good pics to put up in the coming weeks. If we can talk her into staying out here for school we should get lots of good pics. We'll see what happens. Well, have a great weekend and keep your eyes open for some new pics. Love ya!!

No comments: