Monday, January 21, 2008

Monster Jam

Jack called me a few weeks ago to suggest that him and Derek take Ethan to the monster truck show at the Tacoma Dome. Sounded like a good idea so that's what we planned on. Of course it landed on the weekend that Derek was on call at Tacoma General so we had tickets for one adult and Ethan but weren't sure how we were going to make it work and we knew it would be up in the air until an hour or two before the show. Things got more complicated when I got sick the day before and Addie was spitting up for some reason, making us not sure if she was sick or what was going on with her. So, that morning Derek and I were both feeling sick. Since Derek did have to work we decided that I would take Ethan to the show so that Derek could go home and get some sleep. So I met up with Jack, NIki, Stacy, Kirk, and Alisha at the show. We had so much fun. To my surprise the person who enjoyed the show the most was Addie. Once she got used to the earplugs and figured out what they were for she was grinning from ear to ear the entire time. It was great. So, here's some pictures for ya.

Gravedigger - Ethan's favorite (and everybody elses) Monster Truck

Ethan wanted in the picture but it was still LOUD!!

Stacy and Kirk sitting with Addie Paddie
Ethan sitting with Uncle Jack and Niki

Auntie loves both of the little ones

Addie loves Monster Trucks!!!

Addie actually found me in the sea of people and was waving at me!!

No comments: