Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Las Vegas

Here's some pics from my quick trip to Vegas. I had a great time. I went to Bonnie Springs which is an old Western Town. It was very hot and the town was cheesey, but it was nice to just walk around and hang out away from the busyness of the city. After that we went to The Mirage to see the baby tigers and the dolphins. That was a lot of fun, not to mention AIR CONDITIONED!!! The dolphins and animals in the Secret Garden were very cool. Addie really enjoyed it also. Unfortunately, I got stuck in Vegas. Can you believe I missed my plane. I got to the airport as the plane was boarding. Oooops. So, they got me rebooked for the next day and my mom got me set up in a room at the Excalibur. It was et up a little weird to get checked in but the hotel was really nice. My room was right behind the castle part that is lit up at night so they had blinds to block out the light. Addie was a trooper right up until we got on the plane. For the first time on the whole whirlwind trip she was a bit of a monster. Overall, it was a great trip.

No comments: