Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge

For Ethan's birthday we took him to the Great Wolf Lodge. It is only about 30 minutes from our house. If you have never heard of it, it is a hotel that also has a indoor water park, an arcade, magiquest, restaurants and who knows what else. I saw an ad for it and found out that they had military discounts. It was still awfully expensive but I knew we would have a blast so I decided that's what we would do. It was so much fun. We told Ethan he could bring his friend Cristian, who is in most of the pictures, and Cristian's mom too k Addie for us. We had a handful of friends and family there and we just had a blast. By the end of the weekend we were worn out. Ethan told me when we got home that he had so much fun. I also paid the extra money for a special kid room. They have bunkbeds in their own little space decorated like a wolfden. The boys thought it was great. So enjoy all the pictures. I did go and get Addie for our second night there and she had a good time too except when she fell off the beaver as you will see further down. Although it was expensive it was totally worth it and I hope that someday we will be able to go again.

No comments: