Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More time at the fair

So, it has been awhile since I posted. Sorry. Last week was crazy!! I actually had to really work. My processor at work broke so I had to go and take x-rays at the hospital. I think in one day I probably took as many x-rays as I do in a few weeks here. I got right back into the way of things and it was liek I had never left, except for the fact that it was absolutely exhausting. Whah! Whah! Poor me!! I really enjoyed it though although I am definately happy to be back in my space. It was nice getting off at 4:00 though. Well, if I don't get back on here soon, I am going to San Francisco with Derek for a long weekend. I'm pretty excited about that. It will be a lot of fun. My parents, sister and Jack are going to be taking care of the kids while we are gone. I'm so glad we know such great helpful people. Thanks guys.

So, here are a couple of random pictures for you and then lots of fair pics.
Can you believe Derek finally started catching some fish?!?!So, I got to take the kids to the Puyallup fair on Saturday. Jack and Stacy came with some of their friends and we all go to go. We parked by Denny's and rode the free shuttle down to the fair. On the way I realized it was finally really raining so I had to scramble to get the kids some raincoats. Good thing Puyallup has grown so much. We had a blast at the fair, even with all the rain. We ate good food. I finally got to try an Earthquake burger. It was soooo yummy. The kids helped me gobble down a Bull chip cookie. WE had a good time. Ethan won himself some stuffed animals when we played a few games. It was great.

Jack had fun going 5 MPH. You should always wear your seat beltEthan liked the little sheep but Addie wouldn't have anything to do with itEthan and Addie checking out a baby rabbit "Gizmo" in the petting zooStacy and Addie in the petting zooAddie found some chicksEthan helped Addie know what she was looking atEthan and Uncle Jack waiting their turnHe said the sheep was real slippery!!Oh dear!! He lost his shoes!!He finally got his shoes and ran off the fieldAfter riding the sheep. He was a little muddy.This was my favorite show. It was basically a marching band with baton twirlers and dancers made up of old people. They looked like they were just there to have a good time and it was fun.Here are the kids dancing to a rockabilly band in the rainStacy and Ethan sword fighting with "Cham Wows"Here's a video of Ethan and Addie dancing to a rockabilly band


No comments: