Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Addie

I will put pictures up from Addie's birthday tomorrow (Friday) along with pictures from her party probably on Sunday. But today was a good day and I am very grateful for today. How can I not be...my baby girl is 2 years old today. Almost exactly 2 years ago I was holding Addie in my arms and watching my family meet her for the first time. Now she is 2 years old and almost unrecognizable from that little baby. Now she has spunk and personality. She knows what she wants and goes for it. I am so unbelieveably amazed by her. I am even more amazed by the way she has changed our family. After having Ethan and loving him so much having another baby worried me. How could I love anybody as much as my little boy. But watching Ethan's reaction to her during my pregnancy and then after she was born convinced me that another baby was the best thing for our family. Watching Ethan love his baby sister is the greatest joy in my life. And watching her adore him is absolutely beautiful. So today I am grateful that Addie has completed my family and that we have more than enough love to go around.

Happy Birthday Addie Girl!!

1 comment:

Mitchell said...

NOWAY! Yo Derek this is Mitchell a.k.a. Private Medlin from Ft. Knox & 91papa training! email me sometime at mitchellmmm@gmail.com

Great Family! hope all is well!
Mitchell