Friday, March 27, 2009

Holey Moley

I cannot believe I haven't blogged in almost a month. No cool points for me. Well, to make up for it I have lots and lots of pictures for you. I will put them in a few different posts for you. So here is the first set of pics for you.

This is not the first time we have found Addie like this, just the first time we have pics of it. How hilarious is this??
Derek and a friend of ours were trying to get our new TV installed and so were using the crawlspace. Ethan wanted to go down there so bad. Notice the the cups in his pocket...those were to cover his mouth in case he couldn't breathe. He got himself all dressed so even though I decided he couldn't go down there I couldn't resist.Addie had to try out Dad's new snowboard to make sure it worked. She approves.
Addie is ready for anythingPoor Ethan had this rash for days. I gave him benedryl and put some benedryl cream on it. Finally, after several days of this weird rash I took him to see the doctor and found out he had Fifth's Disease. Not a disease at all, just a weird virus. It is highly contagious but has very mild effects. He felt a little sick for about half a second and then had this horrible rash. He's all better now though. Yay!!

Ethan and Olivia (one of the neighbor girls) had a play to go to at school. It was a field trip. They both wanted to dress up so this is what they wore. How stinking cute are they??Ninja Ethan.

No comments: