Friday, March 27, 2009

Piercing

So, I thought about getting my cheek pierced when we were in San Francisco but Derek talked me out of it. So, Alisha and I were shopping in Seaside when we saw a piercing shop and I decided to go ahead and get it done. Holy crap!! I would never do such a thing. I did however decide to get Addie's ear pierced. Derek and I have been talking about it for awhile and we were walking by Claire's and decided to do it. Addie was all excited about it and picked out her earings. She wanted pink ones. She was so excited to have pretty ears. We were very lucky and were able to have two ladies do it at the same time instead of each one seperately. It was perfect.

Here is Addie waiting for us to finish the paperwork
Aunt had some candy for Addie.
Addie loves candy, especially before getting her pretty ears.
She kept doing this although I'm not sure why. She wasn''t scared or worried she just kept doing it whenever we asked if she was getting pretty earrings.
Her hair is clipped back and out of the way. The other candy was too sticky and messy so she got a lollipop.
Getting her ears cleaned
Getting dots on her ears.
The final preparations
Addie sitting tight while we are planning
Figuring out who goes where
Ready, Set, Go!!!
It took her a few seconds to realize that it hurt. she didn't actually cry but she made some great faces.



All done with pretty ears!!

See my prett ears. This picture doesn't show it but she is so proud of her ears and will randomly tell us that she's pretty. It is quite cute.

No comments: