Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally some pics from my new camera

So, I finally have some pics to put up. I got my camera a week ago and have taken a ton of pics. I bought a new card for it to make sure I had lots of room on my camera. I ended up getting a Nikon D60 and it is awesome. I don't know how to use it yet, so I take all the pics on auto but soon i'll get the settings figured out and life will be good. So, here are the first pics. I got Ethan to put up with me taking a bunch of pictures at the park. He went between being cheesy and hiding from me. It was fun though.
Last Friday Derek decided to take Ethan camping. I didn't really want to camp so me and Addie went and hung out for a bit and of course, I took pics. Some friends of ours went too with their two kids. The next morning they went fishing and played at the Adventure Center's play day with bounce houses, climbing wall and fish tank. the boys caught some fist from the fish tank. It was pretty cool.
For mother's Day the family took me to the park for a picnic. It was fun and super sweet. I got some cute pics while we were there of course.

1 comment:

Alisha Jackman said...

How fun! I love all the action pictures. Love ya!