Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Going on a trip


So, we are headed to Tennessee tomorrow. I probably won't be adding anything until we get back, unless something way cool happens and I can't wait to share it. I wanted to share these pictures while I was at it. The one of Addie is what she gave me for Mother's Day. I think it is such a sweet picture of her. I believe Laura's sister took it. The other one has them in Tie-dye shirts that Ethan and Laura made last week. They came out really cool. Well, I hope all of you have a great rest of your week and enjoy your Memorial Day (even if it is a week and a half away).



2 comments:

Laura McGee said...

hope you uys have a great time!!! love the picture of the kids :)

Anonymous said...

I want the flower picture so I can put it up at my house. Laura did a great job! Love ya,
Alisha