Thursday, July 26, 2007

All Hail Queen Laura!!

So, I hope you all like the new blog layout. Laura did it for me while the little ones were sleeping. She is such a rockstar. She's been taking pretty good care of us although she wants to make us as fat as her, by baking cookies, pretzels cupcakes and whatever she has an urge to make that day. Only we don't have the excuse of a seven month old little guy in our tummy. Evil nanny!! The girl can cook though, so I'm not really complaining.



I had to steal this picture of her from her blog. I thought it was cute though. But I thought I'd give some of you a visual of the girl we have watch our kids during the day. We have been very fortunate to have met her and are so excited for her and her soon to be expanded family. Anyway, I just wanted to share in my excitement of having a nanny who is craftier and artsier than I am!!! Craziness!!


I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm not sure exactly what all we are doing but I am planning on going North to see my family. Its been a while so its about time. We seem to keep moving farther apart. Alisha is in Everett now, which sucks, but at least its not Arlington like she was considering. For those that don't know its another 1/2 hour away. But she's having a girly get together which should be awesome. Take care everyone.

2 comments:

Clara said...

i am the coolest huh? lol just playing around. fixed the picture. much better i look way cute here :) lol

Anonymous said...

I love the new set up! The pictures are the greatest, why do you have such cute kids? it leaves no chance for mine when I decide to have some one day in the FAR AWAY future! Love ya!