Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 4

My grats for today:

  • Tonight I am very grateful for wine. I know a little lame as my first but every once in awhile I just need a night where I drink a glasss of wine with dinner and continue to have a glass in my hand until the bottle runs out. I haven't had one of those days in I don't know how long.
  • My husband loves me. He ran to the store today just to get me some 7-up!!
  • Even though he doesn't listen, when my husband doesn't talk to me ahead of time he takes care of what he needs to even though sometimes it sucks. Poor guy is on 24 hour duty tomorrow.
  • I am thankful for doctors to make us feel better. I have an appointment on Monday to hopefully get me referred someplace to end all of my sinus problems.
  • Even though my new location makes me crazy, I am still thankful to have a job and one that I can still scrap and play on the computer at. I think it might be time for me to start specializing.
  • I am very thankful for Ikea, where I get to meet my sister tomorrow. Yay Ikea!!

No comments: