So, some of the ladies at OScraps have started a 30 day gratitude blogging challenge. One of the girls participating suggested that I might want to join them since I have been a little whiney lately with all the changes in work, daycare, not to mention weather. So, everyday I am going to jot down a few things I am grateful for. So...
- I got to spend the morning with my family
- Derek did the dishes this morning
- Our kitten will not be having any babies EVER!!!
- I have a job when so many people are being laid off or getting paycuts
- I get to scrap at work
- I can afford to pay for my electric/gas bill even though it was a small fortune this month
- We ended our nanny's employment on great terms so that we are still in a position to help each other out when it is necessary
- Addie is finally in daycare which she so desperately needs so that she can become a sweet little girl and less of a princess, although she is of course always my princess.
That's what I've got for today. Everyone have a great day today.