Monday, February 2, 2009

Ethan's room

So after weeks and months of being an annoying wife and buying lots of fun stuff for it I have finally gotten started on Ethan's room. I have some of the stuff on his walls. I should be able to finish it tonight. I got the walls painted, Derek got the bed up. I put some vinyl on his bed. I think it will be finished tonight with a little help from Derek and Ethan. I am pretty proud of the walls. It didn't take me too long to get it figured out. I am so hoping it will be together tonight.

This bed used to be my bed. My mom wanted me and Alisha to have bunk beds so she talked to my Great grandfather..."Grandad" and he came up with these bunk beds. They are actually two separate beds that also go together to be bunk beds. We made a few changes so that it worked for us. Instead of putting on the bottom bed we left it open so that it would just be a stilted bed for him. I will be adding some stuff to it to give it the look of a pirate ship. So cool. let me know what you think.

1 comment:

faery-wings said...

you are soooo creative! It looks amazing!
Love the "title" on the bed LOL!